Body Blueprint offers In-class, Online,and Private Weight Training courses. The Weight Trainer Instructor course gives you the skills to safely and confidently guide people through their workouts in the weight room. This course covers:
- Anatomy and physiology review
- Designing basic programs
- Methodologies of Weight Programs
- Using weight machines, free weights, barbells, etc
- Core exercises
- Effective Stretching
- and much more
In-Class Weight Trainer Instructor Courses -Victoria
In-class courses are taught in our private studio.
We run several in-class courses throughout the year
If you are pressed for time or can’t commit to a full in-class course, we also offer a combo on-line Weight Training course to suit your schedule. You can do the theory part of the coursework by yourself, then have an instructor in the gym all to yourself or with a friend or two. Chose the “Combo” option below. There is also a video option available if you aren’t in on Vancouver Island. We make it easy for you to succeed.
On-Line Weight Trainer Instructor Courses
Prerequisites: In order to become a BCRPA-certified Weight Training Instructor, students should have taken the Fitness Theory course, written & passed the BCRPA Theory exam and have a current First Aid & CPR.
The Weight Trainer Instructor Course is an enjoyable and thorough course that covers every aspect of weight room instructing. If you want to be a certified Weight Trainer or Personal Trainer in Canada, then this is the course you will need. The Weight Trainer Instructor course is worth 20 CECs for your registration renewal.
Body Blueprint is proud to offer courses that can be tailored to suit you! If you want the course delivered privately with an instructor all to yourself, are pressed for time or are unable to commit to an in-class session we can teach you how to be a Weight Trainer at YOUR convenience. Email us to find out more.
Please read the refund policy. If written notice is received:
In-Class Courses:Thirty calendar days or more before the commencement of the course Body Blueprint Fitness (BBP) may retain 10% of the total tuition administration fee.
- More than 7 days and less than 30 days before the course starts, BBP may retain 15% of the total tuition, administration fee.
- Less than 7 calendar days after the contract is made, and before the commencement of the course (BBP) may retain 50% of the total tuition.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received less than 24 hours before the commencement of the course no refund will be given.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received on or after the commencement of the first lecture, no refund will be issued
On-Line Course: Please choose very carefully. Once the online course is sent, you have access to it so no refunds will be issued. Thank you for your understanding.
Need to switch to another course? No problem. If you are registered in a course and need to switch to another date, there is no charge if it is more than a week from the start date of the course you are registered in. 7 days of less there is a $50 transfer fee. Thanks for your understanding
Thank you for your understanding.