Group / Aqua
BCRPA approved Group Fitness Instructor or Aqua Fitness Instructor Course
In-Class or On-line
We offer Group and Aqua Fitness courses both on-line and in-class.
If you can’t attend the in-class group fitness courses and don’t want to do it on-line we also have a private course.
We make it easy for you to become a great fitness leader.
You will learn:
- Adult learning
- What makes a great fitness instructor
- Lesson planning
- How to put a class together
- Use of music/choreography for indoor classes/aqua fitness
- Boot camp/Outdoor Fitness classes (group fitness only)
- Safe & effective strength exercises (strength in the pool – aqua only)
- Using a variety of equipment
- Property of water (aqua only)
- Land vs. water teaching
- and much more…
The Body Blueprint Group/Aqua Fitness Instructor courses teach you all the elements of being a fitness instructor. If you want to teach any type of group exercise classes this course will teach you how!
The Fitness Theory course as a prerequisite for taking group fitness or aqua fitness.
Join thousands of other fitness professionals who have taken the Body Blueprint courses.
In-Class Group or Aquatic Fitness Instructor Courses
On-line Group/Aqua Fitness Instructor Course
With the on-line course you will be required to send in videos. You should have access to a recording device such as a video camera or a digital camera with video ability. You will either make a CD or upload the video. This is a very easy process and we help you every step of the way.
Body Blueprint offers One-on-One Fitness Training Courses. If you are pressed for time, can’t commit to in-class sessions and want individual training at YOUR convenience, we are happy to offer private sessions for you. You can take the course by yourself, or with a friend or two. Or, you can do some of it online with some private time in the fitness studio with one of our trainers. We suit this course to your needs.
Email us to find out how.
If it’s been a while since you took this course, or have to re-do it because you let your registration lapse, we can help you. Body Blueprint offers refresher courses. Please contact us to find out how.
Prerequisites for the Group/Aqua Fitness Instructor Course:
- Completed the Fitness Theory
- Written and passed the Provincial exam
- Hold a current First Aid & CPR
- Obtain the Fitness Theory designation through BCRPA
It is up to the student to ensure all the prerequisites have been met.
Please read the refund policy.
ON-LINE – Please choose very carefully. Once the on-line course is sent, you have access to it so no refunds will be issued. Thank you for your understanding.
IN-CLASS. If written notice is received:
- Thirty calendar days or more before the commencement of the course Body Blueprint Fitness (BBP) may retain 10% of the total tuition administration fee.
- More than 7 days and less than 30 days before the course starts, BBP may retain 15% of the total tuition, administration fee.
- Less than 7 calendar days after the contract is made, and before the commencement of the course (BBP) may retain 50% of the total tuition.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received less than 24 hours before the commencement of the course no refund will be given.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received on or after the commencement of the first lecture, no refund will be issued
Need to switch to another course? No problem. If you are registered in a course and need to switch to another date, there is no charge if it is more than a week from the start date of the course you are registered in. 7 days of less there is a $50 transfer fee. Thanks for your understanding
Thank you for your understanding.